Flexion Global, a sister company to the market-leading Arbortec Forestwear, has been developing high strength, light weight technical fibres since 1992.
- These threads were primarily designed for use in the Arbortec Forestwear range of chainsaw protective garments.
- Today these continue to be used in the lighter more comfortable, cut-resistant clothing produced in the Flexion Global European manufacturing facility.
- The products where required carry CE marking and EN388:2016. The requirement for PPE (personal protective equipment) has improved the safety of thousands of workers over many years.
Integrity: We say what we do, and do what we say. It's what will give you confidence in every interaction with us;
The Flexion Global Headquarters in Kings Lynn, UK.
- The Flexion Global Head Office is based at Corporate House, Hardwick Industrial Estate, in the heart of Kings Lynn's industrial area;
- The finished cut protection clothing is stocked and distributed globally from the UK and the EU - ensuring that you'll get your order regardless of the political and economic situation;
- It is a family-owned and run business which was incorporated in 2014, having been operating as a partnership since 1992;
- The company directors are well known in the industry having been involved with workwear for nearly 30 years;
- Some of the biggest production and processing plants have changed over to the Flexion Dymaflex cut-resistant apparel;
- Guaranteed quality, same day despatch across 95% of the range, and innovative, stylish products designed specifically for the sheet material industry.
The View From Our Manufacturing Plant in Portugal
Excellence Our Goal
The team in the Corporate Head Office in Kings Lynn is experienced and ready to give a service that exceeds expectations - "There are no traffic jams on the extra mile"-Zig Ziglar