Flexion Global, a sister company to the market-leading Arbortec Forestwear, has been developing high strength, light weight technical fibres since 1992.
- These threads were primarily designed for use in the Arbortec Forestwear range of chainsaw protective garments.
- Today these continue to be used in the lighter more comfortable, cut-resistant clothing produced in the Flexion Global European manufacturing facility.
- The products where required carry CE marking and EN388:2016. The requirement for PPE (personal protective equipment) has improved the safety of thousands of workers over many years.
Integrity: We say what we do, and do what we say. It's what will give you confidence in every interaction with us;
The Flexion Global Headquarters in Kings Lynn, UK.
- The Flexion Global Head Office is based at Corporate House, Hardwick Industrial Estate, in the heart of Kings Lynn's industrial area;
- The finished cut protection clothing is stocked and distributed globally from the UK and the EU - ensuring that you'll get your order regardless of the political and economic situation;
- It is a family-owned and run business which was incorporated in 2014, having been operating as a partnership since 1992;
- The company directors are well known in the industry having been involved with workwear for nearly 30 years;
- Some of the biggest glass production and processing plants have changed over to the Flexion Dymaflex cut-resistant apparel;
- Guaranteed quality, same day despatch across 95% of the range, and innovative, stylish products designed specifically for the glass and sheet metal industry.
The View From Our Manufacturing Plant in Portugal
Major markets include:
|Glass Production Plants||Glass Toughening Plants||Glazing Unit Manufacturers|
|Window Installers||Frame Manufacturers||Waste Disposal|
|Sheet Metal Workers||Fabrication Engineers||Steel Stockholders|
|Safety Equipment Suppliers||Engineers Merchants||Resellers|
Excellence Our Goal
The team in the Corporate Head Office in Kings Lynn is experienced and ready to give a service that exceeds expectations - "There are no traffic jams on the extra mile"-Zig Ziglar